Fresh American Fare
Situated in the heart of the award-winning neighborhood of Baldwin Park, Provisions & Buzz Co. creates a dining and social experience unlike any other. Complete with a foodie-friendly menu, house-inspired cocktails, and a warm neighborhood atmosphere, Provisions & Buzz Co. is Baldwin Park’s restaurant experience of choice.
The casual and full-blown buzzy restaurant is devoted to creating chef-inspired food made with fresh combinations and unexpected flavors. With a warm and friendly atmosphere, foodies, locals, and tourists alike gather to enjoy great food, great drinks and great people.
- Menu -
Indicates a house special
- Brunch -
- Valentine's Day -
$55 FIXED PRICE MENU
- She crab soup topped with sherry
- Cream of asparagus topped with crème fraîche
- Buratta caprese salad with candied walnuts and lemon oil
- Brussels caesar, miso caesar dressing, herb croutons parmesan cheese
- Oysters on the half shell served with three pepper champagne mignonette and black lumpfish caviar
- Lobster and smoked salmon mousse potstickers served with ginger sweet soy
- Crab wellington wrapped in puff pastry, with mushroom duxell and madras curry aioli
- Wild mushroom tart with wild mushrooms mixed with honey goat cheese and rolled in filo dough and topped with sage butter
- Bruschetta topped with prosciutto, saga blue cheese butter and fried basil
- Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin served with cranberry pecan stuffing and madera cream
- Prime rib served with truffle whipped potatoes, creamed horse radish and au jus
- Seafood stew with clams, mussels, jumbo lump crab meat, scallops and lobster in a rich tomato broth, served with grilled ciabatta bread
- Linguine alla checca with roasted airline chicken, diced fresh tomatoes, garlic, herbs and fresh mozzarella, all tossed in hot extra virgin olive oil
- Pan roasted lamb rack with mint-scented risotto and jalapeño jelly
- Cocktails -
Indicates a house special
- Wine -
Chef Spisak is an award-winning chef with over ten years of culinary experience. As a student of both the Art Institute of Philadelphia and the Art Institute of Los Angeles, his talent earned him The Art Institute’s Best of the Quarter Award for Culinary Skills, Intro to Pastry and Dining Room during his time at the school.
Josh learned early on how to combine interesting flavors and incorporate the freshest ingredients in order to make a meal truly remarkable. At the start of his career, Josh worked as a Test Kitchen Sous Chef at Perspective Consulting Group, where he consulted major corporations and provided clients with creative product developments. Since then, he has held positions as a Sous Chef, Sushi Chef and Executive Chef at several prominent restaurants in the Jackson, Wyoming and Valdez, Alaska areas.
For five years, Josh served as the Executive Chef at Koshu Wine Bar in Jackson, where he created the restaurant’s menu, prepped for and executed dinner service and supervised the kitchen staff.
Throughout the last decade, Josh has developed creative menu items that have set him apart from his culinary peers. From his ability to transform a dish by adding just the right ingredient, to his innovations in how meals are prepared, Josh brings his fearless approach to food with him as Executive Chef of Provisions & Buzz Co.